The Anritsu Software Tool Box contains tools to help you make the most of your Anritsu RF Handheld Instruments. The software offers users a choice of which software gets installed, and provides guidance on the purpose of each software tool.
The Tool Box includes:
- Line Sweep Tools: Analyze Cable, Antenna, and PIM traces, as well as generate reports. This works with DAT, VNA, and PIM files.
- Master Software Tools: Work with spectrum analyzer, interference analyzer, and transmitter test measurements as well as generate reports.
- Wireless Remote Tools: Remotely monitor and control many Anritsu handheld RF instruments over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cables.
- easyTest Tools: Create work instructions that can be ran on Anritsu handheld RF instruments.
- easyMap Tools: Create maps for Anritsu handheld spectrum analyzers to simplify coverage measurements and interference hunting.